DepartmentsLa Salle Internship Academy
Student SupportClubs Course Levels Course Guide AP Courses CCP Courses Lasallian Scholars Institute Honors
Students are leveled based on their skills in the four core classes: English, Math, Science and Social Studies.
La Salle offers three academic levels:
- College Preparatory (CP) - courses geared to provide students with the skills necessary for collegiate success.
- Students placed in CP classes will benefit from the smaller average class size, limited to 15 students per core class. The teachers of these classes use a team approach to help ensure that all students are on track and prepared for college.
- Advance College Preparatory (ACP) - accelerated courses aimed to prepare students to excel in college.
- Honors Placement (HP) - rigorous courses designed for students who excel greatly and pursue the highest achievement to academic success.
La Salle also offers:
- Advanced Placement (AP) - rigorous courses with the potential to earn college credit. Learn more.
- College Credit Plus (CCP) - Engineering Foundations through a partnership with the University of Cincinnati. Learn more.