Kroger Plus Community Rewards
Register your Kroger Plus Card online to support La Salle without spending any additional money at the checkout! Follow the instructions below to sign up for La Salle.
- Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card under the La Salle Athletic Department after you sign up. These funds will be shared with both the Athletic and Fine Arts programs at La Salle.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger Store.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and create a password. Then, agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. Do not put a space in LaSalle. The school number is #81339.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Purchases will not count for La Salle until after you register your card(s).
- If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Please sign up today!