Scheduling a shadow visit is fast, easy, and one of the most important factors when choosing which high school is right for you. During the scheduling process, you will be prompted to enter an email address and password that will later grant you access to complete the application process. Please note that Shadowing is reserved for current 8th-grade students in the 2022-23 school year. According to the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, students below 8th grade are not permitted to shadow.
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A SHADOW VISIT!
Below are some details regarding your shadow day (these details will also be emailed to you once you sign up to shadow):
- When - The shadow day starts at 8:30am and concludes at approximately 2:15pm. We kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 8:15am to avoid the morning rush.
- Where - Drop off is through the new Alumni Heritage Room located in the rear of the building. A member of La Salle's community will be there to greet you when you arrive. Pick-up will also take place in the Alumni Heritage Room.
- Who - When you schedule a shadow visit, you will have the option to request a specific La Salle student to make your day more enjoyable. We will do our best to honor your request. Don't worry if there isn't anyone you know at La Salle. We'll personally match you with a student ambassador who has similar interests.
- Lunch - You are our guest for the day so you do not have to worry about paying for lunch. Students shadowing will enjoy lunch on us.
- Dress - We ask you to wear business casual attire. Khaki/black/navy pants or shorts, a polo shirt, sweater, button-up or grade school t-shirt and sneakers, gym shoes, or dress shoes are acceptable. Fridays at La Salle are spirit days so you may wear LS gear, a red t-shirt, or grade school spirit wear if you are shadowing on a Friday.
- Parents - Parents dropping off their son for a shadow visit are welcome to stick around, from 8:30am-9:00am, to have coffee with Jake Pucci, Director of Admissions, and learn about La Salle, talk about the admissions process, and get a tour of the school.
Please note that each shadow day is capped at 20 students per day. Available shadow days at La Salle High School for the 2022-23 school year are:
September - 9, 13, 16, 20, 27
October - 4, 7, 11, 14, 21, 25, 28
November - 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 29
December - 2, 6, 9, 13
January - 20, 27
Jake Pucci, Director of Admissions
Shannon Memory, Admissions & Marketing Coordinator