The Business Office organizes all the student accounts including tuition and fees payments and activity payments. Online payment for tuition is available through FACTS with ACH or credit card payments accepted. Your payment schedule is available through FACTS with a detailed list of payment dates. Questions about Financial Aid should be directed to the Financial Aid Review Committee at [email protected].
Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
Park on the right side of the school building. The office door is under the red awning.
La Salle High School has a long tradition of working with families to help them achieve their dream of providing a Lasallian Catholic education for their sons. Each year La Salle sets aside funds to assist families with this Catholic education in the form of tuition assistance. Below are the financial aid types we offer.
The Archdiocesan of Cincinnati system of schools uses FACTS as the new financial aid processing company. To apply for financial aid, please click here and you will be sent to the La Salle application for FACTS processing. Our FACTS school code is: 32778.
Financial Aid Resources
- FACTS information: 24-hour customer service line 866-441-5637
- Login to your FACTS account
- Ohio 529 Payment Options
In 2018, the Ohio 529 CollegeAdvantage plan was added as a payment option for Catholic tuition for families that have CollegeAdvantage accounts. Please see the pdf flyer below that the Archdiocese of Cincinnati developed for questions about the 529 plan and how to use it for Catholic tuition. For more information visit: https://www.collegeadvantage.com/
Applying for Financial Assistance
Families who received financial assistance for the current academic year do not need to reapply for financial aid. The current financial aid offer will be continued for the upcoming year contingent upon a Student Success Review*. If a family has experienced substantial changes, a new FACTS application can be submitted for a financial aid review by the Financial Aid Review Committee.
The application must be submitted with proper documentation no later than March 1 and utilize current tax year information. The Financial Aid Review Committee will start reviewing information starting mid-March and continue during April. During this time we review and assist families with financial aid requests and finalize our budget for the coming school year. Substantial changes to a personal situation that may be defined as (but not limited to):
- Death of a parent or guardian
- Loss of a job for more than 6 months
- Medical expenses due to unforeseen illness or medical condition
FACTS has a part on the application to explain your financial situation. Please utilize this part as part of the application. The Financial Aid Review Committee may ask for additional documentation which may include, but not be limited to:
- Revised W2 and related tax filings
- Documentation of job loss and subsequent attempts to gain meaningful employment
- Copies of medical expenses
This information should be submitted in writing to the Financial Aid Review Committee.
The Financial Aid Review Committee will contact families regarding their financial aid request after receipt of their FACTS information and review of their individual situation. If you have any questions about the process, please contact the committee by clicking here.
* When a family accepts their financial aid offer, the student accepts the Student Success requirements to continue their financial aid. Student Success reviews occurs in the 3rd and 4th quarter of each year. The review includes academic success, conduct success, extra-curricular involvement, and service hour fulfillment. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in a reduction or forfeiture of your financial aid offer for the following year.
Types of Financial Assistance
- De La Salle Service Scholarships: A De La Salle Service Scholarship can be awarded to a student on the basis of his academics, leadership, involvement, community service and character at his school and parish. Each De La Salle scholarship can be renewed annually provided the student maintains certain achievement levels in specific criteria. His performance will be reviewed after the fourth quarter of each academic year.
- Academic Scholarships:
- High School Placement Test: Academic scholarships are awarded to the top-scoring students on the placement test. Each academic scholarship is renewable annually provided the student maintains certain achievement levels in specific criteria. His performance will be reviewed after the fourth quarter of each academic year.
- Lasallian Scholars Institute (LSI): Students who are accepted into LSI will receive a four-year renewable scholarship as long as they complete the program's requirements in academics, co-curricular involvement and service set forth by the institute's director. While admission into LSI is not only based on academics, it does play a major role in acceptance into the program.
- Alumni Legacy Grant: The Alumni Legacy Grant is given to La Salle students whose father or step-father is a La Salle alumnus. Grandfather, uncle, cousin and brother relationships are not considered for this award. This award is based on the applicant's Application for Admission information and confirmation by the Alumni Office.
- Family Named Scholarships: Alumni and friends of La Salle have established many family scholarships to help incoming families afford a Lasallian education. The scholarship application and requirements are established by each family. The Advancement Office works with our donors and the counselors on the selection of the scholarship recipients.
- Ohio Department of Education: La Salle accepts the Ohio Department of Education EdChoice Scholarship , the Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship and the Autism Scholarship. Please click here for more information about the application process.
- Financial Aid Grants: A financial aid award or Lasallian Education Grant may be awarded to any student whose parents have a significant financial need as determined through the FACTS application process. Grants are renewed yearly provided the student maintains certain achievement levels in specific criteria. His performance will be reviewed after the fourth quarter of each academic year.
Click here to access La Salle's FACTS application. La Salle High School's school code for FACTS is 32778.
- Bless our Children: BOC is a non-profit organization that is here to help parents of private high school students enhance the education of their sons. Members of Bless Our Children work as volunteers for this purpose.
Once you are a member of Bless Our Children you can work any of these venues: Heritage Bank Center, Paul Brown Stadium, Duke Energy Convention Center and Great American Ballpark. Training is required and we will provide you with the information that is necessary.
This is only a very basic overview of the Bless Our Children program. If you would like more information please email Michelle Slageter at [email protected]. She will send you the detailed Volunteer Information Packet along with the Application.
- Click here to download the Bless Our Children FAQs. NEED TO RELINK DOCUMENT
We have contracted with the FACTS Management Company to help manage our financial aid assessment and tuition collection program. FACTS is used by many schools locally and over 7,000 schools nationally. We are excited to expand our partnership with FACTS and are confident both programs will offer greater efficiency and financial stability for the school while providing convenience to families.
For the 2021-22 academic year, we will require all families to enroll in a FACTS Payment Plan. The school will no longer be accepting payments at the school office unless notified in advance. The total amount of tuition and fees will be equally divided among the payment plan selected.
There is no cost to use the FACTS Tuition Payment System. However, there may be a service fee based on your payment method chosen. To accommodate the needs of families we will expand payment plan options through FACTS that include:
- Pay in full by June 15, 2021
- Pay monthly over 12 months (June - May). Seniors will be over 11 months (June - April)*
- Pay bi-monthly at the beginning of the month and mid-month over 12 months (June - May)*
*Service Fee will be assessed for monthly and bi-monthly payment plans.
Payment options include ACH through a checking or savings account or with a credit card. Credit card payments will be charged a 2.85% convenience fee. The exact dollar amount of the fee will be reviewed with you at the time you enroll with FACTS.
FACTS allows for intuitive online and mobile-friendly account maintenance for families. You may check your personal account or make payments online from the convenience of your home, office or mobile device anytime.
- Parents can view all of their payment activity online, change payment methods from month to month, make additional payments, and view previous/upcoming payments.
- Parents may sign up to receive notifications right to their mobile device when their payment is due or past due (text or email).
- Families will have the option to change their automatic payment due date on their own up to three times per year and to within 10 days of the scheduled due date. Sign in to your FACTS account or call FACTS 24-hour Customer Service at 866-441-4637.
One of the universal challenges in Catholic education is achieving a balance between our educational mission and financial stability. It is precisely for this reason we are enlisting the help of the FACTS Management Company. With FACTS, the school maintains decision-making control. As always, we will continue to work with families should special circumstances or “hardship” cases arise during the school year. At the same time, the improved financial picture brought about by the new program will enable us to give increased time and attention to our educational goals.
FACTS important reminders:
- With FACTS, families have the ability to delay payments up to 10 days if necessary. However, in order to delay a payment, you must log into your account and make the payment change 48 hours in advance of the payment processing date.
- Families can also set up customized payment alerts (by text or email). If you have elected auto-pay for "Incidental Billing,” the FACTS system will automatically pay your fee by the due date (only if you have elected auto-pay prior to the charge being assessed).
- Remember that you have the ability to change your payment method between different accounts and payment methods online, and at your convenience (checking, savings, credit card, etc.).