Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I win?
- When will it be drawn?
- Who can win?
- Where do the proceeds go?
- Can I purchase online?
- Who do I make the check out to?
- Do you need to be present to win?
- Are there any prizes other than the Camaro?
- Can someone out of town buy a ticket?
- How many tickets does my son need to sell?
- Do I need to save my ticket?
- Who pays for sales taxes on the car and licensing?
- Can I use a credit card for purchases?
- Will they be sold in the Spirit Shop?
- What if I do not want a Camaro?
- What is the benefit to my son?
- If I chose the 15K payout and used it for tuition is there a tax savings?
- How does this affect the Sports Stag, Camelot Auction, and Lancers Helping Lancers Spring Raffle?
- Do any of the proceeds go to offsetting sports fees?
- As a parent will I still be required to work different sport events for booster support?
- What incentives are available for students this year?
- What if my son is the highest seller of the school?
- What incentives are available for parents this year?
- What if my son is a senior and I win the $2,500 tuition credit?
Absolutely! Lancer Nation is bigger than just Cincinnati! We love support and hearing from those who support the success of La Salle High School all over the world. Purchasing a ticket online would be the easiest option. http://www.lasallehs.net/megaraffle
The Lancer Mega Raffle has been designed to decrease the number of incidental fundraisers for all operating costs. La Salle High School has a variety of different costs that are required to continue to run in a successful manner. Every student will benefit from the Lancer Mega Raffle. Funding from this will help to support all general operations of La Salle High School, as well as provide tuition assistance.
When students sell 14 tickets they will be allowed to wear La Salle Spirit Wear for 3 specified weeks at the end of the raffle. They also will be entered into a drawing for every ticket from 14 and over to win 2- $2,500 cash prizes. Parents will also be entered into a drawing for 2- $2,500 tuition credits