HELP SUPPORT THE LSHS CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE
DON’T DITCH THAT COKE-A-COLA PRODUCT LID IN THE GARBAGE, GIVE IT TO LA SALLE HIGH SCHOOL! THE LA SALLE HIGH SCHOOL CAMPUS MINISTRY IS COLLECTING ALL MY COKE REWARDS (MCR) POINTS. PLEASE CONSIDER HELPING US EARN $.05 FOR EVERY BOTTLE CAP AND CASE OF COKE-A-COLA PRODUCTS.
- Simply send your plastic bottle caps to La Salle’s Main office in a ziplock bag to the attention of the Campus Ministry office.
- We will also accept the MCR codes contained on a cases of 12 packs and 24 packs of Coke products with MCR redeemable points printed on the label. Again, simply cut out the code and send it in to the main office clearly marked: MCR -Campus Ministry Office
- We are also in need of large plastic containers, such as plastic Folger Coffee containers, etc. to be used as re-purposed plastic bottle top collection bins. If you have one, two or more, please consider sending them into the main office marked with the MCR -Campus Ministry Office.
- At athletic events, hold your bottle tops and deposit them in the donation containers that in the cafeteria and by the main concession in the stadium.
- If you have any questions about this great fund-raising initiative, please contact Mrs. Chris Whyle at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris Winiarski at 513-741-2321 or via email email@example.com
My Coke Rewards participating brands: