This year, in order to maximize results across the board for fundraising, we are limiting the overall number of school related “student led” fundraising efforts, by combining the two raffles into one, called the Lancer Mega Raffle. The goal for the Lancer Mega Raffle is $250,000, which benefits all LANCERS – academically, spiritually, and co-curriculars. NOTE: The other fundraising event that helps all LANCERS is the Camelot Auction, held annually in February.
The Lancer Mega Raffle will go through November 18, 2016 with the drawing the week of November 21, 2016. The grand prize winner, will be the proud owner of a 2017 LTI Chevrolet Camaro or $15,000.00 in cash.
The Lancer Mega Raffle has created two very special incentives for students and parents. Students will have an opportunity to be entered into a special drawing with the prize being revealed on September 2, 2016. Families have an opportunity to be entered into a raffle for two - $2,500 La Salle tuition credits once they have sold their family quota and additional chances for every ticket sold over the quota. For more information on the raffle, prizes and incentives, click here to view the Frequently Asked Questions.
Ticket Turn-In Information
- Any student who has sold 14 or more tickets will be able to be out of uniform (including hoodies and no shave) from after Thanksgiving Break until Christmas Break. They are also entered into the raffle for $2,500.
- The top homeroom will have a Skyline lunch.
- SPECIAL INCENTIVE: "Get Out of School Free Pass”
- Cannot be used on a day that there is a test or special event.
- Student is responsible to get their own notes, and makeup any work missed.
- The student's guardian will still need to call them in, as if they were absent and the student will need to turn-in the pass to the attendance office the day they return to school.
- The day off will need to be taken BEFORE February 10, 2016.