Inclement Weather Notifications
Please check our social media accounts for updates.
All families in PowerSchool will automatically receive an email from the school notifying you of any change in schedule due to inclement weather.
Download the Cincinnati La Salle app in the Apple Store or Google Store and activate the notifications for Inclement Weather. The steps to activate is listed below in the screen shots. No sign in or account set up needed.
Follow the directions below to set up your account and activate the texting option for ALERT Text Notifications.
To sign up for ALERT notifications for change of schedule information, students will have to sign into their account through the website. If you have not logged into the system, the instructions on how to do it are below. If you have established your account, click here and it will take you to the page with instructions.
If you have questions on how to set up your account, please contact Angie Frigge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To log in to the Parent, Student or Employee portal for the first time you need to set up your account and password. You may use the instructions below, or view a video on the Help Desk Wiki.
- Click on the Parent/ Employee/Students link near the top of the page under the colored buttons.
- Click Sign In in the Navigation list on the left side of the page.
- Click Forgot Username or Password at the bottom of the Login page.
- Enter your full email address in the form (such as email@example.com) and click Submit.
- Check your email account. You will receive a message with the subject, "La Salle High School - Portal Login" or something similar. This email will contain your username and a direct link back to the website.
- Click the link in the email. Type in your username and create a unique password.
- You are now logged into the website system.