Camelot Auction: Karen Orth, email@example.com
- La Salle’s marquee fundraiser to help defray the cost of Sports, Band, Drama and Vocal Ensemble.
- Held at La Salle every year on the last Saturday in February. February 24.
- It is attended by La Salle parents, alumni, benefactors and friends of La Salle.
- Camelot Auction is a formal event with valet, a seated dinner by Funky’s Catering, open bar, Live Auction, a silent auction where you can bid online, games with music and entertainment.
- It will sell out. Make your reservation early.
- How can you help? Look for volunteer opportunities in the Parent E-News
- LOOK FOR INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE.
Cafeteria/ Aramark: Bryce Abbot, firstname.lastname@example.org, 513-741-2675
- Students will receive an email from the IT dept designating them a SEPARATE PIN #’s different from their student ID # to help prevent students from using other students’ PIN number. Please keep your cafeteria PIN # private! To create an account for online payments and reloading money onto student accounts, visit the La Salle website or myschoolbucks.com
- Main Entrée lunch items and specialty sandwiches will be posted on the La Salle calendar. These menus will also be available in PDF form on the website.
- Breakfast options as well as our monthly FUEL marketing program will be posted on the website.
Athletics: Keith Pantling, email@example.com
- We are governed by the OHSAA. They have several forms required prior to competition. For athletes who aren't in a fall sport or haven't submitted these forms yet, they're available online and in main office.
- We charge a "pay to play". Participation fees are posted in FACTS account.
- We have volunteer requirements assisting with game management, concession coverage, and fundraising events
- Look for important information coming online and through e-newsletter
Business Office: Kelly Flerlage, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Families can log into their FACTS account and delay a payment up to 10 days. Payment delays must be made at least 2 business days in advance of a payment running.
- Extra payments can be made at any time, and applied to upcoming payments, or across the entire payment plan. You can do this independently by logging into your account.
- FACTS can customize payment alerts by text and email. Log into FACTS to customize your alerts today!
School Communication: Angie Frigge, email@example.com
- All information will be available through the weekly Parent E-News sent on Wednesday afternoons, Daily Announcements, and the website.
- Parents have a special menu at lasallehs.net/parents