Hello Parents & Students,
My name is Bryce Abbott and I am the Cafeteria Director at La Salle High School. As you may know, Aramark recently began servicing the cafeteria and are looking forward to helping your son have another great year! For those with questions on how to purchase items in the cafeteria or deposit money on to a student's account, please read below:
All Students will be assigned a randomized pin number for their cafeteria account distributed by the IT department (NOTE: This pin number is different than the student ID number and must be used for every purchase).
Students have several options of payment:
- Pay with cash for each sales transaction. He may also give the cashier extra money to deposit on to his account.
- Pay with a check and deposit money to their cafeteria account (Please make all checks payable to Aramark Education).
- Pay online at the below website.
- Go to https://MySchoolBucks.com and register.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your accounts using the school name and cafeteria PIN.
- You may make payments via credit/debit card or electronic check. A small program fee will apply.
- Breakfast is offered each morning beginning around 6:30AM until the 1st bell rings. Studies have shown that breakfast has been proven to improve student education, diet, and lifestyle so come join us each morning!
- Lunch offers several healthy options each day, including a main entree which includes fruit, vegetable, and a drink for $3.50.
- Working with your son to create a budget for lunch is a great way to start helping him track spending habits. Average meals run from $3.50 - $6.00.