La Salle has been transitioning to a new process for notifications to students and families. Over the last couple of months, we have been using a new Parent E-News format for information to parents. This E-News is published on Wednesday before the end of school and contains the information for upcoming events and general information for parents.
Another change is how parents and students will receive the ALERT notifications about change in schedules including inclement weather delays, closings or early dismissals. We will be using an ALERT system set up through our website. This system allows users to pick how they want to be notified. The biggest change is email and text messages are the only available option. Phone calls to home phones and cell phones will not be an option. We will continue to post closings, delays, and early dismissals on our social media accounts, our website, as well as notify the local media.
To sign up for these notifications, students and parents will have to sign into their account through the website. If you have not logged into the system, the instructions on how to do it are below. If you have established your account, click here and it will take you to the page with instructions.
If you have questions on how to set up your account, please contact Angie Frigge at email@example.com.
To log in to the Parent, Student or Employee portal for the first time you need to set up your account and password. You may use the instructions below, or view a video on the Help Desk Wiki.
- Click on the Parent/ Employee/Students link near the top of the page under the colored buttons.
- Click Sign In in the Navigation list on the left side of the page.
- Click Forgot Username or Password at the bottom of the Login page.
- Enter your full email address in the form (such as firstname.lastname@example.org) and click Submit.
- Check your email account. You will receive a message with the subject, "La Salle High School - Portal Login" or something similar. This email will contain your username and a direct link back to the website.
- Click the link in the email. Type in your username and create a unique password.
- You are now logged into the website system.