iPhone App Support- La Salle High School
The Cincinnati La Salle High School app for iOS devices delivers content from the school website directly to your iOS-based devices. This app is the perfect option for our students, parents, employee, and alumni to have up to date information about La Salle Lancers at their fingertips.
- Enjoy Media such as photos and videos
- Catch up on the latest News
- Review Athletic event details including upcoming schedules, game scores,
- Browse the online Calendar for information about school events
- Browse the Daily Announcements.
- Keep in touch with other Alumni through the Alumni Account Log In feature.
- Direct access to the Spirit Shop for your Lancer Apparel
- Keep up to date with your Lancer Football and Basketball teams with live audio feeds and delayed game viewing.
- Activate push notifications for changes in school schedule due to inclement weather.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much is the iOS App?
A. This app is free to all La Salle community members. Use it to keep in contact with the Lancers no matter where you live.
Q. How do I activate the Mobile Notifications?
A. The best and easiest way is to click "Allow Notifications" when you install the app. If you have the app installed and want to add notifications, click the "Menu" bar on the top left of the screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu. Click "Push Messages" menu. Click to allow messages and save.
Did not see an answer to your question here? Contact us.