Congratulations to the Lancer track & field team who finished first at the La Salle Legends meet held at Lancer Stadium on Saturday. Out of fifteen boys teams, La Salle won the meet with 110 points. The following athletes finished first, second or third to help with the victory:
- Darryl Hubbard was a double first place winner running in the 110M hurdles and the 300M hurdles
- Jabari Neal-Jackson first place in the shot put
- Chas O'Connell first place in the pole vault
- Nick Vogt second place in the 3200M
- Orlando Wyatt and Gi'Bran Payne tying for second place in the long jump
- David Draginoff second place in the pole vault
- Dejon Cotton placed third in the long jump
- Lane Smith placed third in the high jump
- Kevin Howard finished third in the 100M dash
- The 4X800M relay team, consisting of Nick Vogt, Ryan Crail, Tyler Williams, and Joe Marshall finished second.
Congratulations to all of these young men, as well as to the others who competed very well allowing us to win the track meet.
One other highlight of the track meet was the honoring of an all time La Salle Legend track and field great, Mike Albrinck, for his athletic prowess in the pole vault at La Salle as well as at UC. This was an honor well deserved.