Thank you for registering for your 50th Reunion Weekend!
If you have not filled out the 50th Reunion Questionnaire,
click below to go to the form.
The Legacy Challenge will fund scholarships to deserving young men that have a Legacy (grandfather, father, uncle, brother or nephew) in attending our great school to keep a Lasallian education affordable.
The Class of 1968 50th Reunion Celebration
October 12 & 13, 2018
Below is a reminder of the events for the weekend and hotel accommodation information. If you have any questions about the weekend, please contact Matt Dierkers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, October 12, 2018
Order of Events
B&B Scenic Riverboat Cruise
- 11:00 AM - Registration and Lunch
- 12:00 PM - Boat leaves the dock
- 2:00 PM - Boat returns to the dock
Friday Night Football
- 5:00 PM - Doors Open for the Class of 1968 - We will be meeting the Hart Fasnacht Media Center
- 6:30 PM - Leave the Media Center for onfield presentation of the Class of 1968 - 50th Reunion
- 7:00 PM - Kickoff of the La Salle vs. International School of Broward County - Florida
- 9:00 PM - Stag in the La Salle Media Center
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Order of Events
Mass, Social and Dinner
- 5:00 PM - Mass in the Chapel
- 6:00 - 7:15 PM - Social with Open Bar in the La Salle Gymnasium
- 7:15 PM - Prayer and Call to Dinner
- 8:30 PM - Program Begin
La Salle High School has a relationship with Holiday Inn Express off of I74 and Rybolt Road. If you plan on coming in from out of town and need a room, please consider using the Holiday Inn.
Please call toll free, 1 800 543 3018 and inform the reservationist you would like the La Salle High School Rate.
During the registration process you will need the following information: