August 13, 2020: Message from the Archdiocese of Cincinnati
Beginning on October 1, 2020, Catholic high school within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati will be permitted to offer shadow day opportunities for current 8th graders.
Visiting La Salle High School is the best way to experience what our great school has to offer. With the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, we were forced to revisit how we do "shadowing". We believe we have found an awesome way to allow you the opportunity to experience our academics, our staff, our facilities, and our students in a safe, healthy way. Shadow visits are for current 8th grade boys only.
Shadow Day Details:
- Arrival/Dismissal - please arrive by 8:30am in the main entrance located in the front of La Salle. A member of La Salle's administration will be there to welcome you! The shadow day will conclude at 10:30am.
- All students will have their temperatures checked upon arrival
- A face mask must be worn at all times during your visit unless you are eating/drinking or have a documented medical issue
- Dress Code - business casual. Dress pants/shorts (khaki, black, navy, etc...). A polo, collared shirt, grade school spirit wear, or La Salle spirit wear, or red t-shirt is perfectly fine. Sneakers, gym shoes, Sperry's, etc. are also acceptable. Please no jeans, sweatpants, slippers, scandals, or cargoes. Don't forget to wear a mask!
- La Salle Student Hosts - due to the shortened shadow day and not following a traditional 7-bell schedule, student visitors will not be paired up 1-1 with a La Salle student. However, La Salle's student ambassadors will still be involved in your shadow visit!
Use the link above to reserve a spot! Spots are limited to 10 per day, sign up now!
La Salle Shadow Dates for the 2020-2021 School Year:
- October - 2, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 16, 20, 21, 23, 27, 28, 30
- November - 3, 4, 6, 10, 11, 13, 17, 18, 20, 24
- December - 1, 4, 9, 11, 15, 16
*Please note that if one of the dates listed above does not appear on the shadow calendar then that particular date is full