Schedule a Shadow Visit
Scheduling a shadow visit is fast, easy, and one of the most important factors when choosing which high school is right for you. During the scheduling process, you will be prompted to create an account that will later grant you access to complete the application and admissions process. Please note that Shadowing is reserved for current 8th grade students in the 2019-2020 school year. Students below 8th grade are not permitted to shadow. Click the link below to schedule a shadow visit:
Below are some details regarding your shadow day (these details will also be emailed to you once you sign up to shadow):
- When? The shadow day starts at 8:00am and concludes at approximately 2:30pm. We kindly ask that you arrive no earlier than 8:00am.
- Where? Drop off is through the main office located in the front of building. A member of La Salle's community will be there to greet you when you arrive. Pick up will also take place in the main office.
- Who? When you schedule a shadow visit, you will have the option to request a specific La Salle student to make your day more enjoyable. If not, Jake Pucci, Director of Admissions, will personally match you with a student ambassador with similar interests.
- Lunch? You are our guest for the day so you do not have to worry about paying for lunch. Lunch is on La Salle!
- Dress? We ask you to wear business casual attire. Khaki/black/navy pants, a polo shirt, sweater, button-up, or grade school t-shirt, and sneakers, gym shoes, or Sperry's are acceptable. Friday's at La Salle are spirit days so you may wear LS gear or red if you'd like if you're shadowing on a Friday.
- Parents? At the end of the day, Jake Pucci, Director of Admissions, will be available to talk at 2:30pm should you have any questions. Parents are always invited to recap the day with Jake Pucci and your son at the conclusion of their shadow day.
Contact Jake Pucci, Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management