Tippecanoe and Kayaks Too, LCC is a new family owned and operated canoe livery just opening this month on the Great Miami River, near Miamitown on State Route 128. We rent canoes, kayaks, rafts and tubes to our customers whom we transport to put-in or from take -out sites We have several seasonal job openings which may interest some of your more outstanding students. We will begin operations May 20 and be open until Sept 6; Wed-Sun 9am-7pm. We are flexible in our scheduling so that seasonal employees may work from 10-40 hours per week, depending on their availability and desires. The following positions are suitable for high school age students:
- Cashier: operate customer payment system, maintain small store items, check in customers.
- Boat handlers: load and unload kayaks, canoes, tubes and rafts onto and off trailers at riverside and store site. Must be able to lift and carry heavy canoes. This position also may entail riverside assistance of our customers as they enter their boats and exit the river.
- Equipment managers: maintain and distribute the auxiliary equipment such as life vests, helmets, etc.
All 3 positions pay $9/hr.
- No experience required
- Must love being outside in nature, must love interacting with customers to be helpful, informative and add to their enjoyable experience at Tippecanoe and Kayaks Too.
- Must be customer service oriented, fun and honest, with a good work ethic
- Must have reliable transportation
Go to our website at Tippecanoeandkayakstoo.com to download an app.
Call Cyndi at (513) 290-8574 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and/or to arrange application submittal.
Cyndi Ruehl, Operations Manager
Tippecanoe and Kayaks Too, LLC
9360 Hamilton Cleves Pike
Harrison, OH 45030