Graduation Credit Requirements for Class of 2019, 2020 and beyond
A minimum of 25.75 credits are required for graduation class of 2019
A minimum of 25 credits are required for graduation class of 2020 and beyond, including the following
- Religion 4 Credits
- English 4 Credits
- Math 4 Credits
- Social Studies 3 Credits
- Science 3 Credits
- Fine Arts 1 Credit
- Physical Education .5 Credit
- Health .5 Credit
- Computer Literacy .5 Credit
- Additional Electives 4.5 Credits
- A minimum of 60 Christian service hours is required outside of regular school hours.
- All students must participate in Kairos Retreat as a Junior; and participate in a service immersion trip, be a Kairos leader, participate in a Called to Serve Retreat, or be a leader for freshman or sophomore day of renewal in their Senior Year.
- Present a Senior Declaration at Senior Declaration Night with preparation with your personal mentor and Religion classes.
All students must take the following end of course exams:
- Algebra I
- American History
- American Government
- English I
- English II
And meet one of the following testing requirements:
1. Earn a cumulative passing score on seven end-of-course exams. The scores will be set by the State Board of Education.
2. Earn a “remediation-free” score on a nationally recognized college admission exam such as ACT or SAT. The state of Ohio will pay for all 11th grade students to take the exam free of charge on a given date during the school year.
Students studying Advanced Placement (AP),may take assessments aligned to those course in lieu of end-of-course exams to avoid double testing.