Stay-at-home reminders and resources from La Salle
- Home Page
Greetings La Salle families,
We sure miss seeing our students and staff in the building, but we know they are working hard from home. We are proud of the flexibility and adaptability of our Lancers as they navigate this new way of learning. We are impressed by the statistics of our online engagement while students participate in distance learning. Our teachers have been sharing success stories with us and we love hearing about the innovation and creativity of our La Salle community to make resources accessible and available to our students. It’s a team effort and our team is the best! Keep up the great work, Lancers.
Yesterday Governor DeWine issued a stay-at-home order for all Ohioans other than those who work for essential businesses beginning at 11:59 p.m. tonight (3/23/2020). Here are a few reminders and resources if you need help.
- Tech Help: If students need tech help, assistance with software or support for a laptop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Help: Please contact teachers directly by email or Associate Principal Trish Miller at email@example.com with any academic concerns.
- Mental & Physical Health Help:
- If you need assistance and support please contact our School Psychologist Lori Overbay at firstname.lastname@example.org or School Nurse Susan Geoppeinger at email@example.com,
- Students are also encouraged to reach out to their counselor and/or mentor.
- Additional external resources include:
- Community Care local crisis hotline: 513-281-CARE or text TALBERT to 839863
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-958-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746
- Connect with a trained counselor through the Ohio Crisis Text line by texting 4HOPE to 741 741
- Review this parent resource for COVID-19
- Facility Usage: Our buildings are closed. The use of our outdoor facilities for any and all groups is prohibited. Per the Governor’s order, no groups are permitted to be in public places and spaces. Please know that no practices or meetups of any school, community or family/friend groups are permitted in our stadium or on our fields. We appreciate your cooperation to keep everyone safe and healthy.
We will continue to communicate directly with parents and students and post updates on our social media channels as we learn more in the coming days. If you have questions or concerns, please let us know.
We will get through this, we have each other!
Live Jesus in our hearts...