La Salle High School has a long tradition of working with families to help them achieve their dream of providing a Lasallian Catholic education for their sons. Each year La Salle sets aside funds to assist families with this Catholic education in the form of tuition assistance. Below is a list of the variety of types of financial aid we offer our families.
Applying for Financial Assistance
Families that received financial assistance for the current academic year do not need to reapply for financial aid. The current financial aid offer will be continued for the upcoming year contingent upon a Student Success Review*. If a family has experienced substantial changes, a new FACTS application can be submitted for a financial aid review by the Financial Aid Review Committee.
The application must be submitted with proper documentation no later than March 1 and utilize current tax year information. The Financial Aid Review Committee will start reviewing information starting mid March and continue during April. During this time we review and assist families with financial aid requests and finalize our budget for the coming school year. Substantial changes to a personal situation that may be defined as (but not limited to):
- Death of a parent or guardian
- Loss of a job for more than 6 months
- Medical expenses due to unforeseen illness or medical condition
FACTS has a part on the application to explain your financial situation. Please utilize this part as part of the application. The Financial Aid Review Committee may ask for additional documentation which may include, but not be limited to:
- Revised W2 and related tax filings
- Documentation of job loss and subsequent attempts to gain meaningful employment
- Copies of medical expenses
This information should be submitted in writing to the Financial Aid Review Committee.
The Financial Aid Review Committee will contact families regarding their financial aid request after receipt of their FACTS information and review of their individual situation. If you have any questions about the process, please contact the committee by clicking here.
* When a family accepts their financial aid offer, the student accepts the Student Success requirements to continue their financial aid. Student Success reviews occurs in the 3rd and 4th quarter of each year. The review includes academic success, conduct success, extra-curricular involvement, and service hour fulfillment. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in a reduction or forfeiture of your financial aid offer for the following year.