2014 Women's Boot Camp
Come be a part of the La Salle Fitness Camp specifically for moms, wives and female friends of the La Salle community, in a friendly, women ONLY environment where you can push yourself at your own level.
When: Tuesday and Thursday 6:00 - 6:45 AM. La Salle and the instructor reserve the right to modify the schedule based upon available facilities and instructor schedule. Instructors Steve Schreck and Laura Taphorn will be co-teaching the Fall Session with a combination of their each unique styles of fitness programs. A teaching schedule will be available within the first few classes.
Last session for 2014!
Fall Session, September 8 - November 13
Where: La Salle High School – Location on campus is subject to change depending on session, weather and available facilities. Primary locations - La Salle Gymnasium, De La Salle Center and Lancer Stadium. Upon registration you will join the contact list for future communications.
What to Bring: Participants are encouraged to bring a water bottle, an exercise mat(or towel) and a set of light hand weights for additional resistance, if desired.
Women’s Boot Camp is designed to get you results. Fat-blasting workouts, accountability, motivation and social support to help you get into great shape, reduce stress, lose weight, increase energy, build confidence and new friendships! No matter what your level of physical fitness or age, we will ensure you burn fat and have fun, without getting injured. The types of exercises and programming will vary, but you can expect circuit training, strength training, cardio, obstacle courses, and much more. Classes are a mix of cardio, strength, power, endurance, stamina and flexibility.
100% of the proceeds benefit La Salle High School.
Fall Session is $55 for a 10 weeks per session which provides you at least 20 classes.
The class/ teacher schedule for the Fall Session:
Steven: September 9, 11, 18, 23, 30; October 2, 9, 14, 21, 23, 30; November 4, 11 & 13
Laura: September 16, 25; October 7, 16, 28; November 6
Class size will be limited to the first 75 women registered
NO Single classes or prorated costs.
If you would like to pay by CHECK
Mail Checks to:
La Salle High School
c/o Angie Frigge
3091 North Bend Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45239
Instructor Steven Schreck
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Master Physical Fitness Specialist
- Level 1 CrossFit Instructor
- Certified Ohio/Kentucky Paramedic
- Fitness/Wellness Coordinator - City of Florence Fire Department
- Fitness/Wellness Coordinator - Cincinnati State FST Program
- Head Strength/Conditioning Coach LaSalle High School
- Has been practicing yoga since 1997
- Working towards her 300 hour yoga teacher training program with World Peace Yoga
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher certification with the Yoga Alliance
- She seeks to help students become more
- peaceful and centered,
- physically invigorated, strong, and flexible.