La Salle Parent Council
The purposes of the LPC are
- advance the work of Catholic education at La Salle; promote greater cooperation between parents and teachers
- promote community within the La Salle family;
- promote the general welfare of La Salle; maintain effective lines of communication with parents by helping to inform them of the values, needs, and activities of La Salle High School.
O God of all beginnings and endings, We praise and thank you for the gift of this school year. It has been a time filled with grace and blessings, with challenges and opportunities, joys and sorrows.
As our seniors prepare to graduate we pray that the Holy Spirit will guide them to live the lives and vocations You have planned for them.
We ask your blessings on all our students, faculty, staff and family members. We pray for a summer filled with rest and refreshment, that the efforts of this past year may be fruitful. Watch over us in the weeks ahead and guide us each day.
We pray for healing for all the sick members of our La Salle family, may they be greatly blessed by God’s healing grace and abundant love.
Help us to return to school in the fall with a new spirit and new energy.
May we continue to grow in age, wisdom, knowledge and grace all the days of our lives.
LPC Meetings are held from 6 - 7 pm in the Media Center unless otherwise noted. All meetings are free and open to all parents of current La Salle students.
April 5, 2017- TBA
- Jim Craycroft
- Email: Jim.Craycroft@pecorep.com
- Lisa Holloway
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christina Sillies
- Email: email@example.com
- Virginia Sinkhorn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At- Large Member
- Jenny Miller
- Email: email@example.com
- Sally Dannemiller
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org