La Salle Parent Council
The purposes of the LPC are
- advance the work of Catholic education at La Salle; promote greater cooperation between parents and teachers
- promote community within the La Salle family;
- promote the general welfare of La Salle; maintain effective lines of communication with parents by helping to inform them of the values, needs, and activities of La Salle High School.
Blessings on the Start of a New School Year
Dear Lord, as we begin this new school year,
we gather once again as your community of believers.
We thank you for the energy and the spirit
that you renewed in us through the summer months.
We thank you for the time to enjoy our family and friends and to reflect on what is important in our lives.
We welcome those who are new to our La Salle community and
ask that you strengthen them to share the wonderful gifts you have given them.
Allow us to experience Your presence in the many blessings you put before us.
Let this year be marked by enthusiasm and love so that,
with the inspiration of your Spirit,
we may continue to grow in our faith.
Open our eyes to the new challenges and exciting opportunities that this new school year brings. Open our heart and mind to new friends and teachers. Help us to be attentive to one another and let us experience your presence. Jesus, inspire us to be the best versions of our self and to know your path for our lives.
- Dawn Anderson-Thurmond
- Jeff Oberjohann
- Gina Reynolds
- Brenda Fleissner
- Tiffaney Hardey
Craft Show Coordinator:
- Jenny Lanter
At- Large Members
- Jimmetta Pope
- Jodi Louder
- Joshua Brogden
- Senior Class Representatives
- Jenny Atherine
- Missy Kolbinsky
- Junior Class Representatives
- Kim Campbell
- Sophomore Class Representatives
- Eric Thompson
- Cynthia Porter
- Freshman Class Representatives
- Mike Roman
- Marla Lovette