Director: Monica Williams-Mitchell, email@example.com
La Salle Drama is one of the largest co-curricular activities in the school. We have one of the best programs in the State and we are often invited to perform at the Ohio Theatre Conference. The La Salle Drama Department meets Monday through Thursday at 7:00pm-9:00pm from August until May because we are almost always rehearsing for something. We do many different shows each year to give more students the chance to showcase their various talents. Incoming freshman are eligible to audition for all productions!
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO GET INVOLVED IN LA SALLE DRAMA
• Stage Crew — design and build sets
• Tech Crew — design, hang and coordinate the lighting
• Sound Crew — mics and sound effects
• Publicity — design and create the posters
• Box Office — coordinate ticket sales and reservations
• Art Crew — design and paint the sets
• Prop Crew — Find or build all props for our productions
• Thespian Troupe 4413 — an honor society for Theatre
• Stage Management — Student Director
• Drama Camp — a great way to get to know Ms. Williams-Mitchell and meet some of the kids you will be doing shows with freshman year.
• Service Projects — get involved with our many service projects