We have contracted with the FACTS Management Company to help manage our financial aid assessment and tuition collection program. FACTS is used by many schools locally and over 7000 schools nationally. We are excited to expand our partnership with FACTS and are confident both programs will offer greater efficiency and financial stability for the school while providing convenience to families.
For the 2016-17 academic year, we will require all families enroll in a FACTS Payment Plan. The school will no longer be accepting payments at the school office unless notified in advance. Also starting in 2016-17 academic year, the total amount of tuition and fees will be equally divided among the payment plan selected.
There is no cost to use the FACTS Tuition Payment System. However, there may be a service fee based on your payment method chosen. To accommodate the needs of families we will expand payment plan options through FACTS that include:
- Pay in full by June 15, 2017
- Pay monthly over 12 months (June - May). Seniors will be over 11 months (June - April)*
- Pay bi-monthly at the beginning of the month and mid-month over 12 months (June - May)*
*Service Fee will be assessed for monthly and bi-monthly payment plans.
Payment options include ACH through a checking or savings account or with a credit card. Credit card payments will be charged a 2.75% convenience fee. The exact dollar amount of the fee will be reviewed with you at the time you enroll with FACTS.
UPDATE FROM FACTS FOR 2017-2018 YEAR: Due to changes in the market, FACTS has adjusted the rates and fees associated with credit card transactions that are passed along to your families through the Service Fee program. Beginning with the 2017-2018 school year, FACTS will be adjusting the fee for credit card transactions from 2.75% to 2.85%. This fee will continue to be processed as a separate transaction to ensure compliance with card-issuer guidelines.
FACTS allows for intuitive online and mobile friendly account maintenance for families. You may check your personal account or make payments online from the convenience of your home, office or mobile device anytime.
- Parents can view all of their payment activity online, change payment method from month to month, make additional payments, and view previous / upcoming payments.
- Parents may sign up to receive notifications right to your mobile device when their payment is due—or past due (text or email).
- Families will have option to change their Automatic payment due date on their own - Up to 3X's / year and to within 10 days of scheduled due date by signing into your FACTS account or by calling FACTS 24hr Customer Service at 866.441.4637
One of the universal challenges in Catholic education is achieving a balance between our educational mission and financial stability. It is precisely for this reason we are enlisting the help of the FACTS Management Company. With FACTS, the school maintains decision-making control. As always, we will continue to work with families should special circumstances or “hardship” cases arise during the school year. At the same time, the improved financial picture brought about by the new program will enable us to give increased time and attention to our educational goals.